Why should you see a Sports Lab podiatrist rather than another podiatrist, physiotherapist, chiropractor or osteopath for your foot and lower limb care?
At sports lab we only use only the latest clinically tested research and methods to assess and manage foot and ankle issues. Other clinics may promise quick fixes and even faster turn arounds on the scans and the manufacture of their orthotics and other devices, but at Sports Lab you can be assured that the assessments will be more thorough and the quality of our products will last longer than cheaper products as we stand behind the products.
Unlike general chiropractic, physiotherapy or osteopaths, Sports Lab podiatrists are the only health professionals that are dedicated to the branch of medicine solely focused to the study, treatment, rehabilitation, future illness and injury prevention for the function of the feet, ankles and lower limbs.
Our podiatrists are at the forefront of the academy's and associations focused on the advancements in podiatric medicine. We pride our selves on being involved in the board of directors and being a trustee which aims to continually advance the dedicated professions in sports & pediatric focused podiatry.
Our special focus is on
- Kids foot and ankle problems
- Flexible Sports orthotic therapy and footwear prescription
- Shock wave therapy for heel, tendon and soft tssue problems
- Laser therapy for persistent fungal nail problems.
- On the spot health fund and medicare (chronic disease management plans-referrals required) rebates.
- Problem solving other practitioners orthotic issues and adjust and modify for better results.
We know that every person’s feet are individual and therefore, require specialized assessment, management and care that you can only expect at Sports Lab.