Why should you see a Sports Lab podiatrist rather than another podiatrist, physiotherapist, chiropractor or osteopath for your foot and lower limb care?
At Sports Lab we use only the latest clinically tested research and methods to assess and manage foot and ankle issues. Other clinics may promise quick fixes and a fast turn around on scans and the manufacture of their orthotics and other devices, but at Sports Lab you can be assured our assessments will be more thorough and the quality of our products will last longer than cheaper products as we guarantee our products and services.
Unlike general chiropractic, physiotherapy or osteopaths, Sports Lab podiatrists are the only health professionals dedicated to the branch of medicine solely focused to the study, treatment, rehabilitation, future illness and injury prevention of the feet, ankles and lower limbs.
Our podiatrists are at the forefront of the academy’s and focused on the advancements in podiatric medicine. We pride our selves on being involved with the board of directors and being a trustee to continually advance the professions in sports and paediatric-focused podiatry.
Our special focus is on
- Kid’s foot and ankle problems
- Flexible Sports orthotic therapy and footwear prescription
- Shock wave therapy for heel, tendon and soft tissue problems
- Laser therapy for persistent fungal nail problems.
- On the spot health fund and Medicare (chronic disease management plans-referrals required) rebates.
- Problem solving other practitioners’ orthotic issues for better results.
We know that every person’s feet are unique, and therefore, require specialised assessment, management and care that you can only expect at Sports Lab.